Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 6: Sauna

Only me and two Mexican men. I lay down and concentrate on how sweat feels when it forms on my face.

Out with the old toxins, in with the new toxins.

The Mexican men are having a conversation. I close my eyes and concentrate on how much I can understand. About 1/4th. Maybe I'll break out my Spanish Rosetta Stone... if I could find it. This is why I can't have nice things.

The two men talk for the duration. I'm not annoyed until the end when they get loud. White people are the quietest, other than Asians. I think black people are louder than latinos, but latinos are still too loud for me.

A few minutes before I leave, one of the men leaves.

"Sorry about the conversation," the remaining man says.

If you were really sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Time: 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment