Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What it's about

I’m a yoga instructor. I’m at the gym a lot. They pay me to be there. It’s awesome. I get free towels!

After yoga, I sit in the gym’s Coed steam room or sauna. It’s like Bikram yoga except no one’s yelling at me, I can drink water whenever I want, and no one claps for me. Usually. 

The Unspoken Sauna Rules

(that piss me off when broken):

1) Don’t hit on anyone in the Sauna

2) Don’t wait outside of the Sauna to hit on anyone

3) No singing. 

4) No talking. 

5) No staring.

6) No excessive, disruptive movements

7) Sit as far apart as the space allows 

8) No exfoliating or extreme shedding 

This tumblr recounts my day-to-day sauna experiences. Some days will be uneventful with everyone following these unspoken rules, and some days will be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment